Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Night with the Heimer’s

Going back to Dave’s college days, even before me, is Dave’s roommate, Wade.  Now for those who know Dave and love him, Wade is a reflection of Dave’s inner child.  There is no telling what will happen when they are together.  There is never a dull moment with them.  Dave and I use to double-date with Wade and Andrea and through the years, Andrea and I have shared quite a few laughs at their expense.   Wade and Andrea pastor in Marengo, Illinois and we had the privilege of staying in their home Monday night..  (Yes, they actually let us in!)  We invaded around 9:30 pm.  Again, I am reminded of how much I love being with Andrea.  She’s a woman of ‘like-mind.’  She is an awesome decorator and I love going to her house just for new ideas! J  We stayed up into the wee hours of the morning catching up and having fun.  We decided the Heimer’s and Quigley’s must have a vacation together.  Maybe we can rent some cabins somewhere ½ way between our homes and just relax.  Aahhh….I’m more relaxed just thinking about how much fun that would be!    

No comments:

Post a Comment